At Gems Are Forever, our Beverly Hills staff are Graduate Gemologists (G.G.) from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) who believe that anniversaries of all kinds can be celebrated with gifts that are both traditional and beautiful.
While most people think of anniversaries as something only married people celebrate, there are multiple dates in people’s lives and throughout their relationships that are perfectly suited for gift-giving, and jewelry is always a crowd pleaser.
Anniversary gemstones mark the years gone by with precision and provide sentimentality that few other gifts can.
Here is a quick guide that will help you celebrate each anniversary perfectly.
What are the Anniversary Gemstones?
Anniversary gemstones come in straightforward metals and gemstones or a wide array of jewelry and art that can be paired with other metals, beads, or leather, and included in rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, pins and brooches, and watches, just to name a few.
Some classic mainstays, like diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and sapphires, even appear twice on the list, so you can get creative with the same stone used in different settings for different celebrations.
- 1st Anniversary: Gold
- 2nd Anniversary: Garnet
- 3rd Anniversary: Pearls
- 4th Anniversary: Blue Topaz
- 5th Anniversary: Sapphire
- 6th Anniversary: Amethyst
- 7th Anniversary: Onyx
- 8th Anniversary: Tourmaline
- 9th Anniversary: Lapis Lazuli
- 10th Anniversary: Diamond
- 11th Anniversary: Turquoise
- 12th Anniversary: Jade
- 13th Anniversary: Citrine
- 14th Anniversary: Opal
- 15th Anniversary: Ruby
- 16th Anniversary: Peridot
- 17th Anniversary: Watches
- 18th Anniversary: Cat’s Eye
- 19th Anniversary: Aquamarine
- 20th Anniversary: Emerald
- 21st Anniversary: Iolite
- 22nd Anniversary: Spinel
- 23rd Anniversary: Imperial Topaz
- 24th Anniversary: Tanzanite
- 25th Anniversary: Silver Jubilee
- 30th Anniversary: Pearl Jubilee
- 35th Anniversary: Emerald
- 40th Anniversary: Ruby
- 45th Anniversary: Sapphire
- 50th Anniversary: Golden Jubilee
- 55th anniversary: Alexandrite
- 60th anniversary: Diamond
- 70th anniversary: Platinum Jubilee
- 75th anniversary: Sapphire Jubilee
- 80th anniversary: Ruby Jubilee
Are You Ready to Find the Perfect Anniversary Stone? We Can Help!
Contact our Beverly Hills jewelry store, Gems Are Forever, via email, by phone at (310) 424-5744, or leave your contact information online to schedule a virtual appointment or in-person visit to find the perfect piece of jewelry for your anniversary celebration today.